Sunday, May 31, 2009

Girls' Night

My little sister spent the night the other night, and we decided it would be fun to pamper ourselves a little bit. It was fun to be able to spend time with her. She's leaving for BYU-I in the fall, so I have to take advantage of the time I have left with her. Maya too. I'm sad that Maya won't have her Aunt Megan around to spoil her. We sure are going to miss her, but I'm so happy that she's going out to Idaho. I has the absolute best time out there, and I know she will too!

4 comments:

The Lightle Family said...

Which one is you and which one is your sis? You guys look so much alike!

Party of Five said...

You should tell her to do the Meso American trip. She'll meet some great friends there. :o) Love you

Unknown said...

For a minute there I couldn't tell who was who. BYU-I was fun huh? It's so different now that I hardly feel like I went there.

Laura Hall said...

You guys do look so much alike! I love reading your blog. I miss you!