Saturday, February 27, 2010
Posted by The Hawks at 11:35 AM
Friday, February 26, 2010
Nathan's birthday isn't until tomorrow, but blogging sounded like a good idea, so I thought I would with him a Happy Birthday today.
I'm so glad that you were born. You're my bf and the love of my life. I hope you have the best day-you deserve it!
your beautiful wife
Posted by The Hawks at 3:48 PM
Thursday, February 25, 2010
My sister-in-law Stacie tagged me to do this, and since I've been in a little bit of a blogging rut I thought maybe this will be a good way to get me out of it.
4 shows I like to watch:
1.Days of Our Lives (I know...)
4 things I am passionate about:
1.Pictures-I have gotten Maya's pictures taken every three months since she was born, and have spent way too much money on them, but I know I'll be forever grateful that I have Maya's life documented like that.
2. Being tolerant of other people-As a member of the LDS Church my standards are very different from a lot of other people's, but I think it's extremely important that we remember no matter what we may believe, we can't force our beliefs on others, and we need to be respectful of the way others choose to live their lives.
3. Animals-love them. I would be a vet if I could.
4. Being a good mom and wife.
4 phrases I use frequently:
2. Crap! (I'm with ya Stace)
3. That ticks me off! (only I don't say ticks. I thought I would tone it down for all you good Mormon folk)
4. You're killing me! (usually to Nathan)
4 things I have learned from the past: (this is a little deep for me)
1. it's a little cliche, but don't take the people you love for granted because you don't know how long they will be here, or how long you will be here I guess..
2. Forgive! and do it quickly...it only makes YOU unhappy.
3. Enjoy where you're at in life. If you spend you're whole life waiting for things to get better, you're going to miss out on a whole lot.
4. It's the Lord's will not mine. His is always better anyway. (I'm with you again Stacie)
4 places I would love to visit:
2. Disney World (it's serisouly my home away from home)
4 things I did yesterday:
1. slept in (I didn't have Maya)
2. watched vidoes on youtube (how much of a loser am I?)
5. looked for a new car
4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Nathan coming home from playing airsoft
2. buying a house
3. graduating from college
4. being skinny again
4 things I love about winter:
4 things on my wishlist:
1. the abuzz cardi from Anthropologie
2. the pretty paisley rug from Anthropologie
3. new bedding from Anthropologie
4. a puppy
Posted by The Hawks at 3:44 PM
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Posted by The Hawks at 1:11 PM