Sunday, February 21, 2010

Februaruy Life

I haven't been blogging much lately, so I thought today that I would go get all the pictures off my camera and make a nice long post. Well, the poor thing has died. I put new batteries in it, and it won't turn on, so I guess it's time we get a new camera. Life has been pretty crazy for us this month. Between looking for a new car and a house, we don't have much down time. It's good stress though, and we're pretty excited to be moving. Maya is growing in leaps and bounds and it's so fun to see her learn new things. I think she's going to be in kindergaten before she starts talking though. Well, before this post gets any more boring I'm gonna go. If anyone has a suggestion for a good cheap camera let me know!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you guys moving to a new city or just a house? That's so exciting!