Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everything we've been up to...

I'm a little behind on blogging. Today Maya turned 7 months, and I'm blogging about her 6 month check-up. What can you do though? Everything went really well. She's still the biggest baby ever at 18 lbs. 12 oz. (92nd percentile) and 27 3/4 in. (97th percentile). We started giving her table food, but she doesn't really want anything to do with it at this point. She's crawling around like crazy, but it's her own little version of crawling. I don't know that she'll ever get the hang of actual crawling. She's a little water baby. We go swimming a few days a week with my mom and the girl is more tan than I am! All in all things are going well, at these last 7 months have been wonderful! I love you Tink!



The next pictures are of the 4th and 5th of July. Our 4th got rained out, so we went back to Hillsboro (where my dad is from and where we always watched fireworks when I was a kid) to watch fireworks on the 5th. I was so excited for Maya's first 4th and to see her reaction to the fireworks, but she slept through all of it.

Out at the lake before the fireworks. Getting sleepy.

Helping Daddy eat a yummy sno-cone.

Maya and her Aunt Megan.

Maya and her cute 4th of July outfit. Daddy hates the big flower headbands, but Mommy can't get enough of them.

3 comments:

Emily Smith said...

She is just so adorable! I love the picture with the flower -- she takes after her momma!
It was really good to see you last week. I'm going to miss being able to hang out with all of you girls, even if it was few and far between. I'm so lucky to have you as friends!

Unknown said...

She is so pretty! Can you believe she is almost 1! WHAT THE HECK!!?? She is supposed to stay little forever!

Brittany said...

Great pics!!! She's crawling already? That's great! What an adorable baby she is, seriously! I like the big flower bows too!