Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mall of America

A few weeks ago I went to Mall of America with my mom, sister, Maya, and my mom's bff and my other mother Carla. It was serisouly the best time ever. I had way too much fun and spent way too much money. Here are some pictures from our trip.

The gang in front of a restuarant we ate at called Kokomo Island Cafe. It was yummy!
My mom and Carla and her fun drink.

Grandma and Maya hanging out at the Love Sac Store.
Maya and her Nana.

No, I wasn't sick. This is Meg and I at the oxygen bar. It was amazing! The fam in front of the mall.

3 comments:

Tara said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to go there! Maybe now that we live a little bit closer to it.

Party of Five said...

Miss you. Love you. Wish I could come to Mall of America and spend my money with you. Hugs.

Unknown said...

The mall of america always made me feel a little lost. Like, wait, I thought Urban outfitters was right here so how did I get lost?