Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An anniversary of sorts

I am an anniversary kind of girl. I remember all the dates of significant events in my life, and if they are good events I feel like they should be celebrated. Today's anniversary goes back five years ago to do the day that Nathan and I first talked.
Technically though, that's not the very first time we talked. We met at a our friend Andrea's birthday party when we were fifteen (I think). Nathan was kind of stuck up though and didn't say more than two words to me, but those were the days before I discovered a flat iron, so I can't say that I blame him. Oddly enough, the next time we talked (six years later) was Andrea's birthday.
So, Andrea if you ever read my blog, Happy Birthday!
And Nathan, thanks for calling me back. I love you!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hahahahahah. Of course I read your blog and it made me very very happy to realize the day of my birth did something good...you were meant to be together!!!
PS. I love and miss you
PSS. We should talk sometime!

Party of Five said...

You two are cute. Call me, woman. I miss you. Didn't your REAL anniversary just pass? Hugs!