Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's a GIRL!

I know it has been about a million years since I have updated my blog, but I am back and with some very exciting news! Nathan and I are going to have a baby girl! Yay! We had our ultrasound yesterday and it was amazing. I bawled through the entire thing while Nathan and my mom just sat there like the rocks that they are. I guess someone has to be the emotional one. We are both very excited, and I will do my best to keep everyone updated on what's going on in our lives.

5 comments:

Party of Five said...

Girls are totally the best ever. Have you thought of names? You know you can't name her Sydney, right? Maybe Mariska? Or Wendy? ......Elton?

Tara said...

Congratulations! I found you on here! How have you been?

Tara said...

We are in town until Tuesday. My parents are having a party out at their place on Saturday for Parker. You guys should come! I think most people will get here around 2:30 or something. There will be food. It's just a come and go type of thing, so totally casual. It would be fun to see ya!

Andrea said...

Micah...that is fantastic!!!! I'm so happy for you. Call me some time, would ya?
520-426-0041

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP!!! HOORAY HOORAY!!! ConGRATS!!!!! How are you feeling?? You need to email me and fill in on life! cadeandcarrian@gmail.com