Tuesday, August 26, 2008

God Blessed the Broken Road...



It's hard to believe that at this exact time two years ago Nathan and I had just been sealed in the St. Louis temple. How time flies! And for one of the first times in my life I'm really at a loss for words. I feel so blessed to have Nathan in my life...I really am the luckiest girl in the world. It has been a crazy two years with a lot of ups and downs...probably more downs than ups, and I could never have gotten through any of it without Nathan. I never believed in soul mates and finding "the one," but then I met Nathan and I really believe that he is the only for me. I'm looking forward to everything the future holds for us, especially our little daughter coming in December! I love you, Nathan!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute and look so happy. I can't wait for your little one to arrive!

Party of Five said...

Happy Anniversary love! Congrats on two happy years. You're the best! Love you guys!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary Micah!! I still can't believe how amazing it is that you two ended up together!