Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Growing Girl

Maya had her four month check-up today and here are her stats:

height: 25 3/4 inches 93rd percentile
weight: 16lbs. 1/2 0z. 96th percentile

That's right. My daughter is huge. She's actually slowing down a little they said. At 4 months Maya is rolling over and starting cereal. Well, she's had it once anyway. She definitely did not get the hang of swallowing it, but she loved trying. She screamed every time I took the spoon away. Hopefully, she'll get the hang of it soon because I'm getting tired of the middle of the night bottles, and I think the cereal will help keep her satisfied longer. She's doing great though, and is so much fun to be around. She smiles and talks like crazy and he learned to put her pacifier in her mouth which is nice because she's constantly pulling it out. It ends up stuck in her mouth upside down a lot, but she's learning.

1 comments:

Stacie said...

wow, that's so amazing! I love how quickly it all goes by and it's so much fun every step they go through. Oh, and I'm glad that you had a great time in Florida! I'm so jealous and I totally get the whole leaving the diet behind thing, but hey you are on vacation!!