Monday, March 30, 2009

My Cute Girl

Maya's first visit with the Easter Bunny. In this picture it looks a little like she's trying to escape. She wasn't quite sure what to think of him. We couldn't get her to smile at all, but at least she didn't scream. She's pretty selective about who she smiles in front of anyway. She smiles all day when she's at home, but get her out in public and she shuts down. She's anti-social already and she's only three months old.
Maya in her new toy. This is the one at Grandma's house, but I have one very similar. Mine is pick instead. I love this pic of her though. Even with eye crusties and drool all over her face she's still the cutest girl.
Another pic of Maya in her new toy. She has the biggest eyes-always checking things out.

4 comments:

Emily Smith said...

Micah! I had no idea you were on here. Maya is just gorgeous, and so are you! I'll be at Ashley's on Friday, will you? We'll have to get together before I move, but I'd love to follow your family online!

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

She's so pretty! Her eyes are gorgeous! I can't believe how big she's getting now. We miss hanging out with you guys.

Party of Five said...

Love her already. She's so totally fabulous. Isn't it great to have cute kids? I haven't taken CJ to the easter bunny yet..... for some reason Santa is great with me but the easter bunny freaks me out. Yeah.... ME, not her. I'm crazy. Love you.

Laura Hall said...

Cute pictures!! I love you!