Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy 3 Months!

I can't believe it, but Maya is three months old today! It's crazy how fast time flies. It's been a wonderful three months, and it's so fun to see Maya develop her little personality. She's going to be a lot like me I think, and I'm not so sure that's a good thing. She has quite the temper. Lately when she gets mad she arches her back, straightens her legs, and screams. It's pretty funny, but I sure hope it's not a sign of what's to come. She smiles all day long and is starting to laugh. She's also sleeping through the night now which is a huge blessing. I wanted to get some picture of her today, but we were gone all day shopping and by the time we got home she was so fussy that this was all I was able to get. I wanted to document her three month birthday though! She sure is a sweetheart, and we are so blessed to have her in our family.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Yay! New pictures! I was wondering where you've been. I still can't believe you're a mom...but it's okay cuz it seems crazy that Jenny and Wendy are too. Anyway, cue pics! Looks fun!

Brittany said...

Hey!!!! Love your blog! I added your link to my blog so I can keep up with you. Your little girl is super cute!! Sorry about your dad, that's so hard. I hope you're doing ok.

Daija said...

I love pictures of sleeping babies! She's so precious.

Party of Five said...

Ok, so I know that you already are going to see ELton John........... but I just saw on TV that he's coming to SLC and he's going to be here with Billy Joel! Maybe they're touring together and you get/got to see them both anyway...... but I was excited and thought maybe you and maya could come visit Salt Lake......... miss you