Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Little Lady

Much to her Daddy's dismay yesterday I went and pierced Maya's ears. I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but felt a little guilty inflicting unnecessary pain on my daughter simply because I think it's cute, but I got over that, and I am so glad I did because it looks so cute! I have to admit I was a big chicken though and had my friend Alyson hold her while I left and went to another store. I heard her screaming and went back and by the time I got there they were already done. She's a brave little thing, and now she's just the cutest little lady.

P.S. Nathan thinks it looks very cute, and he's not mad I did it.

4 comments:

The Lightle Family said...

She looks so cute!! I wasn't brave enough with Whit.

Stacie said...

This was something that I wrestled with for months! I didn't know if I should or should not pierce her ears. People kept calling her a boy and I got so fed up, but I think I waited to long and then my mom told me not to cause my only real reason was because everyone called her a boy. It's cool but I still kind of regret not getting her ears pierced.

Andi said...

She is adorable! Arielle has to wait until she is 10 to get hers done. That was a family rule and I can't break it. Maya is so big, I haven't seen her since Christmas. We'll have to wait until Easter, I guess.

Love and miss you guys,

Andi and Chuck

Daija said...

So cute! And so smart! I think it's such a good idea to do it when she is so young.