Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What We've Been Up To...

I've been really bad about blogging lately. A lot has been going on too, but unfortunately the batteries in my camera died and I have been too lazy to go and replace them until now. So, basically I have pictures of nothing. I managed to find a few that will tell a little of what has been going on in our lives.

Here is me and Maya on Valentine's Day. Notice my new red hair. I am loving it and plan on keeping it this way for at least a little while.

Here is Nathan and Maya on Valentine's Day. It was also Nathan's birthday on the 27th. I meant to post something for his birthday, but didn't so here are some belated birthday wishes for you Nathan. You are the best husband a girl could ask for, and I couldn't have dreamed of a better dad for Maya. You are the best and we both love you lots!

Maya has been smiling up a storm lately, but every time we get the camera out she gets shy and quits. So these aren't the best two pictures, but they're what we have managed to get so far. She sure is a doll! We just love her to pieces. She just had her two month check-up and she is at the top of the charts for her height and weight again, of course. We're glad she's a growing healthy girl!

7 comments:

Daija said...

She's darling!! It makes me laugh that she gets shy in front of the camera. Bridger sometimes does that, too. He'll just look at it like he's not sure what to think of it. And I love your hair!

The Morgans said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how quickly babies grow up. You three look super happy. Oh I love your hair.

Party of Five said...

Micah May Hawk- your girlie is super de duper cute. How are you? Love you tons. Miss you tons. You look happy.

Jeanette said...

How insanly cute is your new top picture of Maya sucking her thumb. I was a thumb sucker so I think babies who suck their thumbs are the greatest. (of course I think babies who don't suck their thumbs are the greatest too - but you have to love a thumb sucker)

um...how many times can I say the words thumb sucker in just a few sentences. Sheesh.

Tara said...

what a cutie! can't wait to meet her!

Karen said...

She looks so sweet sleeping like that!

Unknown said...

She is such a doll!! Your hair is so cute too! Love it!