Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Nothing interesting is really going on right now, and I feel like I need to update the blog, so I just thought I'd let everyone know that my family is going to Disney World in April. Yay! I'm really sad because once again Nathan doesn't get to go-darn school! But, I'm really excited that Maya will get to go on her first vacation. She'll have no idea what's going on and won't remember a second of it, but a kid's first vacation is pretty monumental, right? I think so anyway. A baby, Elton John, and Disney World all in one year! It doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Well, I'm officially jealous! I swear, EVERYONE is going to Disneyland this year accept me! I so miss that place. I use to have a season pass you know? I would agree this is a good year for you...dang it! And no, not much luck on the name thing yet. Michael is being picky but won't take the time to find names he likes. It's sort of frustrating

Jeanette said...

:) It does seem like a good year for you. I've never been to Disney Land.

Party of Five said...

Hey. How's your baby? Call me soon. I miss my M^3. Ooooh! Now you have a little M^2 too! Well, technically you're M^2 now..... but not really. You'll always be M^3. I'm listening to Tiny Dancer right now and thinking of you. XOXO