Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Many of you know that I have an unhealthy obsession with Elton John. Well, he and my second love, Billy Joel are going on tour this year. I found out last night that they are coming to St. Louis Mayb 14th-the day after my birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Tickets go on sale this Saturday, and they are selling out very quickly, so everyone pray that we get tickets! I'll let you know if we get them. I'm sure everyone will be waiting anxiously to find out!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Good luck. I hope you get tickets. That would be pretty awesome.

Karen said...

That's amazing that they're both coming!!!! Woohoo!! You'll get tickets - I can feel it! :)

Jeanette said...

I like your new background and what a cute picture of Maya.

Karen said...

Did you get them?