Sunday, January 11, 2009

Maya's Blessing

Today we blessed our little Maya bug. Nathan was surprisingly nervous, but he did a great job, and I was very proud of myself for keeping it together. Here are some pictures from the day.
Not the best family picture, but Maya was starting to freak out so this is the only one we wre able to take. You can't even see her little face.


Maya is proving to be just like mommy and isn't the most photogenic little thing. In this picture she's just not sure if she wants to be awake or asleep.


3 comments:

Party of Five said...

oh my gosh. I wish I could come see you guys! I love ya tons and congrats on your little baby girl. Mike was SUPER nervous at Cecily's blessing and he even got choked up at the end and had to finish quick. It was cute, though, 'cause he NEVER cries about anything at all but he was overcome with emotion. Cute. Anyway- we're moving to SLC at the end of the week, so you guys should come visit! Or, move there. That would be good too! Miss you!

Jeanette said...

Congratulations on Maya's blessing. That's such a wonderful experience. What a little cutie.

Unknown said...

SOOOOO I know this is weird, but I swear I know your husband. He is in our ward. Yes, he has a twin. I mean like, identacle. Freaks me out. Haha, but really.