Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Maya at One Month

Mommy at midnight wishing Maya would just go to sleep.
All tuckered out after a rough day of picture taking.

Maya looking cute as a bug getting ready to go to the doctor.

It's hard to believe that Maya is already one month old. I took her to the doctor today for her one month check up and here are her stats:

11 lbs. 7 oz.! 95th percentile
22 in. 90th percentile

I cannot even believe how big this girl is, but I was a rather chunky baby myself. I started out small, so it will be interesting to see how big she gets over the next few months. She had her other hepatitis shot today, and it was the saddest thing ever. She screamed bloody murder and it was all I could do to keep from crying myself. The doctor said that Maya is just perfect. She's a healthy girl, and we are so grateful for that. This past month has been so wonderful and we look forward to all the adventures we will have with this cute little girl. Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks. And of course I can't get the pictures in the right place.

8 comments:

Daija said...

She's adorable!! And you look great, I never would have guessed that that picture was taken at midnight.

Jeanette said...

She is so cute. I'm glad to hear your first month has been going so well.

Abbey said...

Man, that's a cute bow! :)

Really, though, she's adorable!

Unknown said...

Time flies huh!! It felt to me like Peys should have been 1 week forever, but the next thing you know they are 1 month!!! Stop growing!!!

Stacie said...

I'm glad you finally updated your blog! It's great to see new pics of Maya and the family. I wish we could have been there for the blessing. Abbie was in the 90th percentile for head and height until she was 1 1/2. Now she's like the smallest kid. And I think she takes adorable pictures (Maya).

Freedom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Freedom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Freedom said...

Do you know your family genealogy?
Are you related to William and Nathan Hawk? Mormon Battalion members