Monday, November 15, 2010

October Life

I always make a mental promise to myself that I am going to get better at blogging and then I totally slack off and go another two months without posting. I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures though, and a blog with no pictures isn't very exciting. So, here I am again, vowing to do better and document all the happenings here at the Hawk house. Unfortunately, life isn't all that exciting, so there isn't too much to report, or maybe it's just that pregnancy is frying my brain and I can't remember all the eventful things that have happened in the last month or so. Here are some pictures taken over the month of October-all Maya of course cause she's way cuter than Nathan and me. I will be posting some preggo pics pretty soon though, so #2 doesn't feel neglected since I've failed to mention him on the blog. So, stay tuned for a pregnancy post and some really scary pictures of yours truly, and for now, enjoy the pics of our little terror cause she sure is cute!

1 comments:

Karen said...

She is adorable! She looks like a perfect combination of you and Nathan.