Friday, November 12, 2010

Sexy Six

My bf from high school got married at the end of September. I took pics on my mom's camera and never did anything with them. Kris (the bride) put her professional pics on facebook, so I thought I'd steal hers since they're cute than mine. Anyway, here's a couple pics of me and my girls on Kris's big day. In high school we were inseperable. We dubbed ourselves "the sexy six." We were pretty cool. Still are, really. It's been forever since the six of us have been together, and it was lots of fun hanging out again for the night. It almost made me miss high school. Also, I hope it wasn't illegal to steal her pictures, so sorry if it is. But not too sorry cause they're really cute.

Martha, Ashley, Kris, me, Em, and Liz

1 comments:

Melissa said...

CUTE!!:) I would say you still are the "Sexy Six"!!;) High school days were so much fun!! Miss you Micah!!