Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Cookies

I hate baking. Hate it more than anything. The only thing enjoyable about it is eating the end product which I usually don't even like. I'm not big on cakes and cookies, but since I have been pregnant I crave sweets all the time, so I thought I might as well give baking another chance. Plus I thought it would be nice for Maya to have the experience of making Christmas cookies. Not only do I hate baking, but I'm not very good at it either. My friend and I attempted to make cookies when we were younger and we set the oven on fire, and I have never really baked since. Luckily Nathan is pretty good at it, so the cookies actually turned out. Hooray! Here are some pictures of Maya from our little adventure. She ended up doing a lot more eating than helping.

0 comments: