Friday, November 7, 2008

26 days and counting!

So, once again I have been really bad about blogging. I've meant to take a pic to show off my beautiful baby bump, but I rarely get ready anymore...ok, I NEVER get ready anymore, and when I do post a pic I would like to look halfway decent. My baby shower was also a few weeks ago, and I have yet to blog about that. It just takes me forever to make a post because I'm still really bad at this whole blogging thing. Anyway, I went to the Doctor for my weekly appointment yesterday hoping that he would tell me I was dilated to 9 and rush me off to labor and delivery where I would push for a few minutes and ta da! she would be here. No such luck...I have four weeks to go and absoultely nothing is going on down there. Now, they say that's normal, but I really want to have this baby on Thanksgiving, and at this point that's not gonna happen. I told the Doc's assistant or whoever she was that I wanted to have the baby early, so she told me that many people have said that what got them into this was what got them out. My friend told me that she heard a foot massage would do the trick...I think I'll try that first...

So, this is probably one of the more boring things I have posted so far. I'll try to get on later today and post pics from my baby shower. We'll see...

1 comments:

Daija said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. You're getting so close. I thought the last few weeks went by pretty fast, after I came to the realization that he wasn't going to come early. I was planning on him coming three weeks early, but it didn't happen. Maybe you will be more lucky. :)