Saturday, November 8, 2008

Baby Shower!




A few weeks ago I had my baby shower given by my wonderful little sister Megan and two of my good friends Jenny and Alyson. It was the best shower. They did such a good job putting it all together and EVERYTHING was pink which I absolutely loved. For little party favors they had pink M&M's stamped with Maya (the baby's name) and pretty in pink. They were super cute! And there was lots of good food which is always important because I'm in love with food. So, here's some pics from the shower.


Of course I can't figure out how the put the pics last or how to put captions under them.

The first pic is some of my family and friends racing to see who can drink the Sprite the fastest. I also played that game and it was NOT a good idea. I felt so sick afterwards. The second pic is me with my friend Jenny and the way cute diaper bag she got for me. At the shower there was a separate table for all the presents she got the baby. I think it's safe to say that this is going to be one spoiled baby! And the last pic is me in the cute rocking chair my mom got for me and some of my presents. There were lots of other cuter pictures, but they're all on my mom's camera. Maybe I'll do a different post later with some of those.

0 comments: