Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?



So, I didn't want to post a picture because as you can see I look like crap, but for posterity's sake I thought I should just go ahead and take one now in case I never have the chance again. Unfortunately I'll probably have lots more chances to take pregnant pics because it looks like I'll be pregnant for a little longer. Today is my due date and I'm still very much pregnant. I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm still only dilated to a one, so we scheduled my induction for Tuesday at 6am. Yay! Well, kind of. Tuesday is actually the worse possible day to be induced. Nathan has a project due that night and has to go to class and has two tests the next day, but what can you do? Hopefully she'll decide to come on her own, but at this point it's not looking like that is going to happen. It's a little depressing I'm not gonna lie, but at least she and I are both healthy. I guess it's better to be late than too early. Hopefully the next post I make will include pics of our little girl! Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Nic and Abbey said...

Good luck and have fun!

Party of Five said...

You look great! DOn't be afraid of pics. Have you seen my hospital pics with Cecily? I look like I've been run over with a bus and then someone threw grease on me. Not cute. But, in the end, having ugly pics is better than having no pictures. Love you. Call me soon

Stacie said...

you jerk! I didn't know you had a blog!!!! I'm putting yours on my page now. Anyways, you look alot better than I did at this time. I'm dreading that feeling and look. good thing I have 6 months

Abbey said...

Micah...I sure do make Ella's bows. Send me your address and I'll send you one for the little lady. Any color preferences?

Andrea said...

So...is there a new baby or what??? I am DYING to know