Monday, July 26, 2010

Just to clarify...

I feel like I should expound a little on my last post. A LOT of you do some or all of the things on my little list. If you think it's your blog I'm referring to, most probably it isn't. If you can sew and take beautiful pictures then why shouldn't you show that off on your blog? It's the blogs where people BRAG about their abilities and push their opinions (mostly about breastfeeding) on other people that bother me. And MOST blogs I read aren't like that. And really, these people can post whatever the heck they want on their blog. I don't have to read it, and they don't have to read my blog. Basically, this is all coming from an unmedicated bipolar pregnant lady who has massive amounts of hormones surging through her body. I can't be held accountable for what I say. I just wanted to make sure I didn't offend all you breastfeeding, baby food making, clothes sewing, photographer moms out there. I guess I'm always on edge because there have been comments made about why I don't do some of these things, and I'm just sensitive. I can't guarantee that for the next six months there won't be more depressing, gripey posts, but I'll try to throw some fun ones in there too.

6 comments:

Josh and Shyann Croke Family said...

I totally know how you feel. I complain sometimes on my blog, but I think I blog mostly about the good stuff on my blog because I need to remember that there are good things in my life despite all the difficulties. It helps me focus and feel grateful for the little things. I have a lot of really, really stressful things that happen, and I know if I didn't blog about the good, I wouldn't remember to focus on it as much. But trust me, no one has a perfect little life. So you go girl! Hang in there. Love ya!

Party of Five said...

How much do I love you???? Um, like a million times a million to infinity squared (pretty sure that's a real number 'cuz I'm SUPER at math.....). I love you not only for this post and totally because of the last, but because we are so much alike it's funny. I completely related to your blog stalker post and feel the same way as you most of the time... and I always second guess myself when I put my feelings out there and feel like I've offended people, so I post again or edit my post to be better. I just totally love you. AAAAaaanyway, hang in there with the crazy hormones thing. And ps- I quit breastfeeding after 4 months..............and I liked it! Love and hugs,
Wend

Ann said...

Micah..your posts actually cracked me up..I can totally picture you! Congrats on the 2nd baby! I'm guessing you don't know what it is yet. I've been waiting for pics of your trip to Disney World...And did you guys ever buy a house? I want to see pictures of that too!!
Love you!

Brittany said...

I wasn't offended. I want to make sure you're not being too hard on yourself though. You're wonderful!!! Grip away, it's really refreshing!

Stacie said...

P.S.- I want to not breast-feed next time. I only did it last time cause I thought it would help me loose weight and Michael loves the low cost of it all. But I'm done! Right on Sista!

Unknown said...

i liike the gripey posts because you usually say what i am thinking haha